jueves, 1 de julio de 2010

The end has come, begining is finnaly here.

July 1st, Delft
HERE I GO!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday I had a fantastic las day (except of the moment were I lost my family in Delft and I didn't have any money, mobile phone nor keys... yea, that Sucked!!) We did our last Sri Lankan shopping and enjoyed our last meals together... I don't no why, but I was so tired I slept from 4 till 7, and then we went for supper to the Cataldi family. You can't even imagine how we all enjoyed. After almost 13 years that we didn't do anything as two families together, this was awsome! Pucho and Domenico were like to drops of water, and te same for mom and Lizzie. Thom, Luke and I also laughed a lot, but gosh.... they're so big!!! We stayed till about 1 o'clock am and then walked back home. I didn't think I could sleep, but eventually at 2 o'clock I was in my moon.
Now they're comming to pick us up... I've already (or at least I hope so) got everything and I'm prepared to go!

Sri Lanka, here comes Tara Siches.

1 comentario:

  1. taraaaa! k te valla muy bien el viaje, yo de mientras intentare leer tu blog en ingles ( ¬¬) hahaha un besooo!

    ResponderEliminar