domingo, 11 de julio de 2010

Crazy wako odd

July 7th, Demanhandiya.
I HATE THE SCHOOL!!!! It’s terrible, the kids are terrible, it’s hot, weird, arrrrrggghhhhh! Really, it isn’t nice; I’m trying to change my programme to stay at the orphanage and not the bloody school. I woke up at 6.30 this morning and at 7 I was on my bicycle on the way to school. I’m so happy I survived the trip, it’s really amazing I did. 15 minutes latter (and totally sweated) I arrived to the school. It hasn’t got that family spirit as the orphanage. I saw the Buddhist ceremony and all te kids went to class. I waited for the English to come and when they got there we went to our first class. I wanted to kill myself. I was stupid to think the kids would be nicer… what the f***? They suck all the energy out of you and they drive you crazy. We did 6 classes in total and it was terrible. I don’t care if Gishan thinks I’m stupid now but I’m not going back, I hate it. I think I didn’t had to choose teaching. I came back home very tired and ate. Now I want to lay down a bit and then we’ll go to the Negombo town and to the tourist area (I need to see something similar to western life now…!!!). I think I got a little bit to exited when I chose how long I wanted to stay here. 1 month is a lot, really… here it is a lot! Thanks god this weekend we’re visiting Kandy and next week we’ll probably go to the South (Hikkaduwa, Galle and Unawatuna). Our afternoon turned out great. Taiwan princess didn’ want to come to Negombo so FG and I went together. We went with the famous 242 to Negombo, walked out two blocks to get money, supermarket, walked back, catch the 905 to Beach area and we got there, finally. We looked some shops but the best thing… we discovered a western pub!! Now when we get sick and tired of Sri Lanka we know that in an hour we are (almost) in Europe. It was filled with English, Germans, Dutch… so, GREAT! FG really wants to eat pizza, pasta and French fries so next week Thursday we’ll go there to have lunch or/and dinner. The two buses we had to catch to come back were 40 minutes late so we decided to go by tuctuc home. Shower at home and dinner. I’m really tired of today’s day, and tomorrow I have to go to School again with the bike… wish me luck! Oh, PS: we’ve already got our rooms for Kandy this weekend. 8€ each for two nights!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario